Thursday, February 7, 2008

Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - Vs. Giant Electric Chuchu

Duration: 02:29 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-07 00:31:24
User: Shakai
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

The  Legend  Zelda  Minish  Cap  Link  Sword  Master  Four  Giant  Electric  Chuchu  Boss  Battle  Mini  

Description:

YES! =D I FINALLY FIXED WMM!!!! This fight is the mini-boss from the Temple of Droplets...or whatever it's called, in Minish Cap! It's a fun fight, and guess what! I TOOK NO HITS :DDD

Comments

WildFour ::: Favorites  2007-10-20 09:32:31

but the wake up mushrrom from syrup
__________________________________________________
Zeldagameslover ::: Favorites  2007-08-09 22:29:17

I just walked in and saw him fall asleep fully! I should have done that before....Thanks! I know what to do now thanks to the Picori and you.
__________________________________________________
Zeldagameslover ::: Favorites  2007-08-09 22:25:51

Thanks! I just barely got the sencond element two days ago. Mayby you use the Gust Jar or the Cane of Pacci.
__________________________________________________
Shakai ::: Favorites  2007-08-09 22:22:00

You have to go to the shoe shop and somehow wake up the guy (I forget how). Then you'll get the pegasus boots that he was making for Zelda (I think)
__________________________________________________
Zeldagameslover ::: Favorites  2007-08-09 22:20:24

Woah. I didn't know there was another Chuchu boss! Chuchus on WW make wierdnoises. Hey, do you remember where you get the item (I think the boots)that help you get across the swamp to get the third element?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Stevie Wonder - Natural Wonder - 11 - You and I
WarGaZin's Halo 3 Montage
Titanic The Musical, Proposal
Iron Maiden - From Here To Eternity
X-Country Skiing-Free Skate Technique


 

No comments: