Friday, February 1, 2008

2 of 2: 'RCR9: The Atheists Evolution Challenge'

Duration: 05:27 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-02 01:12:49
User: Desertphile
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

occult  creationism  bullshit  insanity  jesus  debunk  bible  kent  hovind  drdino  genesis  science  evolution  big  bang  cosmology  

Description:

Today I was going to make another video for my Going Feral series, but last night I came across a YouTube video that is so asinine, so inane, so idiotic and dim-witted that I have changed my priority. The video I am now replying to is a fine example of what I mean by Creationists insulting their intellectual and moral superiors. It is so insulting to sane, rational human beings that it has forced me to drag out my Creationist Training Tool. Yes, it is that bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi0QZwA2fL8

Comments

jacobatf79 ::: Favorites  2008-01-18 22:05:40

"Why the bloody fuck?" I love it!
__________________________________________________
Paxmax ::: Favorites  2007-12-08 06:02:16

Well, sure he's far out on the scale, but... both Kent Hovind and his little sidekick VenomfangX is well.. severly disturbed poeple.
__________________________________________________
Desertphile ::: Favorites  2007-12-07 21:09:01

"I seriously like your stuff...." Thank you very much, and I am forced to agree with you: Daniel is indeed a lazy ass who pretends to want to learn but does not actually wish to. It's more than a little sad to see.
__________________________________________________
Paxmax ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 12:43:22

WHY is he asking for this basic education when he can get it by just do a LITTLE search and get off his lazy theistic ass and read + comprehend. Great vid as always DP, humor and right on the sweetspot, I seriously like your stuff....
__________________________________________________
eelshepherd ::: Favorites  2007-11-29 08:33:06

It does zero good to tell these creationists anything. One day they get up in the morning and claim that evolution theory states that humans evolved from chimps. You ask them to cite some scientific paper & point out that nobody asserts this. The next day, they wake up in the morning, hit "Reset" and make the identical claim.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Keene, NH Pumpkin Festival
The Video Collection and Strand VCI Entertainment Combo
red ranger history
evil alien attack!!!
Meet The Spartans


 

No comments: