Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My esophagus is killing me

Duration: 07:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-05 15:09:27
User: curt2cool4u
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Esophagus  Killing  Curt2cool4u  

Description:

Update on things; acid reflux, pop nazi, and some other topics I discuss! Thanks for watching! Please rate and Comment! :o) The song is by Ehma and is called, La Rencontre! It is a Creative Commons License and can be downloaded at the website listed below: Creative Commons License: http://www.jamendo.com/ -or- http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/42/ Hope you enjoy my video, ttyl! :o) Ratings disabled for the purpose of gaining more comments!

Comments

sassymothercat ::: Favorites  2008-01-01 22:49:43

Dude you own youtube now! Well, atleast to me! I have people anxiety. I don't know why I feel that way. It's been like that my whole life. It sucks to be afraid because I want to make friends.
__________________________________________________
curt2cool4u ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 01:15:23

Good idea, but half the time I'm nervous on camera, I'm never prepared, and I often find myself having a loss of words and struggling to keep people interested. But definitely great idea, I'll try to be more myself on camera, thanks for the comment! P.S. I'll make an anxiety video soon, and hopefully some good responses! :o)
__________________________________________________
numsii ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 01:00:06

You should talk about your anxiety, how it affects you, examples of days where you feel better... put the light behind the camera and whatever you do, just be totally honest and real. You'll find people will be fascinated.
__________________________________________________
curt2cool4u ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 00:58:33

Thanks! I tried my best on it, I think I'm starting to come along fine on my videos, definitely need some improvement, but good start anyhow! :o)
__________________________________________________
markgilst ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 00:05:12

That was good.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar (Resync'd Pop Version)
WoW Geeks Outside
WTF line rider!!!!!
Atatürk'ün Hiç Yayınlanmamış Resimleri & Adını Taşıyan Çiçek
That's so Raven Episode: Mother Dearest part 3 of 3


 

No comments: