Saturday, January 26, 2008

Emily Booth - FrightFest 2007 Promo (Zone Horror)

Duration: 00:60 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-17 10:51:36
User: Kenzoid27
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Emily  Booth  Fright  Fest  Zone  Horror  Festival  Bouff  Bouffante  

Description:

Here's the promo clip that was produced to promote Emilys appearance on the Zone Horror channel reporting from the 2007 Fright Fest horror festival. Could this mark the return of Emilys singing career?! www.zonehorror.tv

Comments

imran78 ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 09:56:58

I love this commercial. It was over-played, but well directed and generally weird. I was gonna upload it, but you beat me to it.
__________________________________________________
Chavhunterofcalne ::: Favorites  2007-09-18 04:23:33

I saw this not too long ago during one of my "horror" nights. I forgot how good a singer she was, too. (Her rendition of Hey Big Spender is still on my playlist.)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Stalker 01
Thomas Kretschmann - MovieClip 5
Springender Freshi
Gravitation-Let me be with you (chobits)
The Kovenant norwegian interview


 

No comments: