Sunday, December 23, 2007

Evenfall - Black Bloody Roses

Duration: 03:26 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-09 08:14:13
User: GuevaraX5
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Evenfall  Black  Bloody  Roses  Metal  Gothic  

Description:

The second track from the bands first majory release "Still in the Grey Dying". ***** Black Bloody Roses (lyrics): When the moonlight takes the sky. When the moonlight takes the sky. To feel my dark romance. Time is right to let blood. Running Hot. Running Hot. I'll be your tears when your soul cries in the night. I'll be a kiss of death. When black roses fall down from your hand. For a signed destiny I can see right through you. It's in your dreams. Hold me. Feel me. Hear the call of falling Angels. I can see right through you. I can see right through you. It's in your dreams. Hold me. Feel me. Hear the call of falling Angels. You'll sleep eternal. Forever young. Witch of all witches. Evil of Evil.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

jonas brothers and hannah montana "we got the party with us"
ANOTHER NICK J ICON
Katara ~ Nobody's Perfect
Bet on It- Zuko
Miley Cyrus - MOD Interview - Part 1
Me singing Jennifer Goodbye
Dream Street: It's only a Matter Of Time♥
Year 3000
jOE jONAS
Crank That FFS Style!
Mr. Golden Valley Ok Go's Here It Goes Again Treadmill Video
EvoWest 2k7 SF33 Finals 03) Ricky Ortiz Vs. Hung Bee
carol of the bells
Stone Cold returns to help WWF
Daddy's litte girl_Frankie.J..x
eminemporvida4 intro
Master vs Student, Shin Gouki vs Chosen Ken
Candice vs. Ellie @ Seaweed Drinking Game
Disney presents naruto 5
Hot Chicks get MORE HITS XXOO-kissssssss!


 

No comments: