Monday, November 12, 2007

Raindrops Keep Fallin'on My Head

Duration: 03:53 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-12-05 17:36:02
User: Walklenguer
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head Raindrops keep fallin on my head And just like the guy whose feetare too big forhis bed Nothin' seems to fit those raindrops are fallin on my head they keep fallin So i just did me some talkin to the sun And i said i didn't like the way he got things done Sleepin on the job, those raindrops are fallin on my head, they keep fallin But threre's one thing i know The blues theysend to meet me won't defeat me It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me Raindrops keep fallin on my head But that doens't mean my eyes will soon be turnin red Cryin's not for me cause i'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin' Because i'm free,nothing's worryin me

Comments

No comments: