Friday, November 30, 2007

Chilao & Mt. Hillyer

Duration: 06:46 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-17 02:35:20
User: crzdbiker
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Shaky footage. We had such a blast yesterday, I just had to return today! I had a few crashes here today due to my rear brakes were not engaging properly. Funny, I just recently repaired it. With this in mind, you would think I would turned back for home. If anyone finds my allen wrench and rear shock pump, can you leave me a message? It flew out of my back pack during an endo. My poor bike! I think my extra body fat saved me from broken bones again. Small footage of myself negotiating terrain without rear brakes! Kids, don't try this at home. I ran into 3 riders with downhill type bikes w/ full armor. You should have seen the tricks they were doing! I was watching them in awe. Cool! Thanks for lending me your shock pump!!!

Comments

No comments: